From May 11, 2020 and in order to ensure security and serenity for all, La Loge du Grand Cèdre implements the following Covid19 charter:
- In the event that the evolution of the epidemic would not make it possible for you to go on vacation, your reservation will be canceled and fully reimbursed,
- The charming cottage **** , the laundry room and the equipment at your disposal are fully ventilated, cleaned and disinfected between two rentals,
- Household linen is washed at 60 ° C,
- Hydroalcoholic gel and 1 disposable mask / person are provided upon arrival,
- The swimming pool is privatized for you from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., on the other hand, sunbathing is yours for the duration of your stay
- Tennis is privatized from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., rackets are assigned to you for the duration of your stay,
- For the good of all of us, whether on the property or outside, please respect the barrier gestures.
Upon your arrival, all parties, owners and hosts staying on site will be asked to kindly sign a certificate on their honor (absence of symptoms caused by the Covid19 virus, acceptance of temperature measurement by infrared frontal thermometer, mutual information on any health development linked to the Covid virus19).
Take care of yourself, take care of us, take care of others.